July 8, 2009

A New Direction

I have some exciting news!!!!

I received my acceptance letter in the mail today for the graduate program at Texas Woman's University!! Yay for me! I am going to be working towards my Masters of Health Systems Management, which is basically like an MBA with health care management as the focus. I will continue to work full time and go to school part time; just 2 (or 3) classes a semester. For this program, it will take me about 2 years to complete, which isn't too bad. Especially considering that if I pass my classes, my company will reimburse me for my tuition. How could I not pass that up?!

Needless to say, I am very excited about this and really looking forward to being back in the classroom. I can already feel a new sense of direction, structure, and purpose. I know it will be challenging, but I am definitely up for it and ready for whatever they throw at me.

So that's the update! Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

GO PIONEERS! ;-)

4 comments:

roBUT & loLER said...

Super exciting! Congrats, Sponch!

Nikki said...

Congrats! That is exciting news!

Lauren said...

I'm so happy for you! seriously though....pioneers.....well its better than....nevermind :)

Jeannette said...

Yay for higher education! Best of luck!