October 13, 2009

Surveys usually drive me nuts. They are normally comprised of, I don’t know, THE DUMBEST QUESTIONS EVER, not to mention all the typos and misspellings after being passed around so many times. I found this particular survey on someone’s blog awhile back, and actually liked it, so I thought I’d save it for a rainy day. And since its been raining since September and I'm a little dry on creativity at the moment, here you go!

Current Book(s): Recently finished The Celestine Prophecy and have now started reading the Bible again.



Current Color: Red and Orange mixed together. Yay fall!

Current Drink: Lots of coffee

Current Food: Soups – homemade chicken tortilla and homemade chicken potato


Current Song: Kings of Leon - Closer



Current Favorite Show: NFL games

Current Wishlist: Silpada jewelry

Current Needs: Mo’ money

Current Triumphs: Scored a 94 on my 1st test in graduate school! And I graduated to yellow belt in Taekwondo last weekend


Current Celebrety Crush: Dylan McDermott - Dark Blue



Current Mood: Tired of the rain

Current Bane of my Existence: The rain and my stupid LEAKING “new” car; and bills

Current Link: Silpada

Current Indulgence: Chips and Rotel dip



Current #1 Blessing: My sanity

Current Slang or Saying: “WHO are you throwing to?!?” (football reference)

Current Outfit: Jeans and long sleeve t-shirts

Current Excitement: When the Cowboys win and Wednesday night sparring sessions in taekwondo

1 comment:

silver shine said...

Silver Shine is the best online shopping portal to sterling silver earrings at affordable price in usa. Visit our website to know more about our products and contact us for any other information or queries.