July 5, 2011

Paper

So yesterday we ordered the Save-the-Date cards! I'm so excited!!!

We're getting all the paper products from this company called MagnetStreet. They have entire wedding suites complete with coordinating save-the-dates, invitations, programs, thank you cards, envelopes, return address labels, etc.  I'm usually not the "matchy-matchy" type, but for this occasion, I think it's okay. And the prices are relatively decent...I think.



I'm not thrilled with the picture we used, but it will do. It's one of a few recent pictures we have together. We won't have our engagement pictures done until the fall and I don't want to wait that long to send out the STDs save-the-dates. We took this one on the sunset cruise in Port Aransas. My face is sweaty glistening from the heat. I tried to edit it a little. Of course Luis looks picture-perfect, as usual. :-) Such a cutie!

I'm hoping that next weekend I can start looking at dresses.....!!!! Should be exciting!

5 comments:

LaShunda said...

How exciting! So excited for you. You're going to love planning your wedding.

LaShunda

LaShunda said...

Congrats! This will be a really exciting moment for you! I enjoyed planning my wedding.

LaShunda

Sarah said...

Thanks girl! I'm definitely looking forward to it!!

About Danielle said...

I love that you are glistening! hahah! I think I need to make a trip up this weekend to help you look for dresses!!!

Lola said...

Got the save the date! Yay! Hope dress shopping has been fun!