March 16, 2009

Lauren's Shower

Lauren is one of my friends from high school; she’s pretty much 1 of the 2 people I still talk to from that horrid place. I’m kidding; it wasn’t that bad. But I definitely don’t keep up with half of the people I knew. Lauren does a good job of informing me about what is going on with all of our old acquaintances. Its always interesting to hear what has happened to people, especially considering how they were in school; so many people change in different ways; some for the better, some for the worse.



Anyways, my friend Lauren and I parted ways after NFHS; she went to that school up in Lubbock (Texas Tech). While there, she met Rob and they became best friends. They actually didn’t even start dating until after they had graduated! Crazy! Well now they are engaged and will be married June 13 at the Dallas Arboretum. It’s going to be lovely! Her colors are pink and green; our bridesmaid dresses are “raspberry”, and they are really nice. Here’s what mine looks like. (Click on "mine" to see the dress!)

So I and two other girls threw a bridal shower for her at my house this past weekend to help celebrate. It went really well and I thought I would post some pictures. I've done so many of these showers and parties that I'm seriously contemplating making it a part-time business!! What do you think?!













Lauren and her Maid of Honor, Nikki



Lauren and her ladies: Sarah, Jill, Nikki and Gianna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything was amazing! You throw the best parties..... I'm totally going to return the favor. Lub Chu!