March 30, 2010

Tony Romo!

This past Saturday, Luis and I went to the Ginger Man in Dallas to watch The After 5 Band. A buddy from my bowling team is their drummer. They covered some really good classic rock and we had a great time sipping on our Sam Adams and Shiner Bock. My friend, Danielle, from college met us there with some of her friends. A few minutes after she got there, she ran over to me and exclaimed, "Tony Romo is HERE!". As you can imagine, I just about fell off my bar stool. "OMG! REALLY?!?! WHERE?!?!?!?!?!?!" Oh, geez, like 2 whole feet in front of us! He was sitting at a table a few feet away from us with what looked like some friends and, of course, his blonde-haired-barbie-faced gilfriend, who, I must say, was entirely way to overdressed for the Gman. C'mon. At least he was perfect. White tennis shoes, blue jeans, baseball tshirt and ball cap. Mmmmmm. :-) So while the band was really good, the remainder of the evening I spent drooling and trying to take inconspicuous photographs, of which I will post later. For now though, I'll leave you with this picture, which Tony requested; it's of him and the band. The guy in front with the cig and beer is my buddy, Mike. The tall drink of water in the back with the hat on is Tony :-) .....I should have run up there and photo-hijacked that.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh come on! His girlfriend is super hot. Hey he's into blondes I can't blame him ;) and he's kind of a jerk so of course it isn't going to last. Your boy Troy told him to do what he did and wait to get married and just have fun. I think that is what he is doing. It is exactly what tiger should have done.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Sarah--

Thanks for the comment and the link to my blog! :)

I really think you could adjust the pattern and make yourself a cute top out of a mens shirt. I was telling a friend about it and I thought I might try to make one for her or my oldest daughter (who won't wear dresses anymore).

Please let me know if you do, send photos and I'll post them.

Have a good day--Teresa