May 11, 2009

Weather Rant

Holy Lord, I am so SICK of these freaking clouds and rain. Isn't it Spring?! Isn't it supposed to be sunny so the freaking May flowers can grow? I swear its been consistently overcast for 2 weeks. TWO WEEKS. I am pretty sure this is contributing to my foul mood lately. I've been so easily irrated lately and I'm POSITIVE it's because of this stupid weather. It makes me sleepy and it makes me not want to work out, and of course if I don't work out then I'm a grouch. And no one likes Sarah The Grouch.... So. The point is that this weather needs to change, drastically. Bring me the hot, scorching sun. Bring me tank tops and flip flops. Bring me the dry heat. Bring me 10 hours of light!!!!! Bring me public swimming pools and front yard sprinklers. But PLEASE!!!!! For the love of all that is good, STOP RAINING!!!!!!!!

No comments: